Thursday, April 06, 2006

Thursday, April 6, 2006

I have been relaxing for the past few days....just when I told you that the weather was nice...well...it rained and got windy...uh!
A tornedo hit the central part of the country yesterday...I walked around town a bit and took in a movie...I had to travel about 25 miles to see Casanova...great movie...well done...it was entertaining...and what a plot...

Today...I took in a museum or two....went looking for a gym and a chiropractor... found the gym just a half a block of where I am staying...so I will go tomorrow for a work out...after my coffee and time to read my new daily newspaper...International Herald Tribune.

I will be in Porto until Sunday afternoon...I am going to take in a special concert at the local Cathedral on Saturday night..then leave for Vigo, North Spain for Sunday and Monday.

Just in case you want to know..Tuesday and Wednesday I will be in Zaragosa....then Thursday in Leida...Friday in Barcelona...I will leave Barcelona on Saturday to Zurch, Switzerland...and spend the night there...and then board my flight for L.A. on Sunday night for an all night ride home to arrive late Monday afternoon, April 17th...

I have much more to talk to you about...but will not do it here...I am at the local internet cafe...and there is smoke everywhere....besides I need some time to think....

What do you think of this shot?

No comments: